Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yarnival, Ya'll!

Ok, here's the call for submissions. Send me your funniest, most interesting, most insightful, most yarniest blog entries for the month of August/September-ish.

I'm looking for helpful tips, great stories, extravagant stash enhancements. I want to see your pets, your kids, your vacation, your FOs. I want socks, lace, sweaters, hats, scarves, mittens, willy-warmers.

I want to hear about knitalongs, knitting in public, knit groups, swaps, and your favoite LYS.

Show off your spinning, your dyeing, your wildly creative pursuits.

Give me your Ravelry groups and your Ravelry frustrations.


Check out previous editions here, here, and here!

So get to submitting. There's a whole wide world of fiber out there, and I want to share it with everyone!

And because no post is complete without a photo.


Ok, now, get to sharing. Email me with questions!

1 comment:

knottykitty said...

I submitted my frog pond tale a month or so ago. Did you get it?