Sunday, October 19, 2008
Sunday, October 05, 2008
I still can't find my camera charger, and it's starting to concern me now because my battery is dead.
On the plus side, my summer-long knitting drought has broken, and I have a few new projects in the works, with a few more potential projects buzzing around in my head. Since I can't show you right now, I'll just make a list.
On the Needles:
1. A soft pink Clapotis for a woman in my office who has breast cancer and just underwent a double mastectomy. Before she left work, she asked me to knit her a pink wrap, so I've been working hard to get it finished. I knit one of these before, and I've been reminded while working on this one what a clever pattern it is. I kind of want to start another one, even before this one is finished!
2. A single sock--a test knit fr the folks at Woolgirl. This is my second ever test knit, and it's been a fabulous experience. I got a skein of yarn, the pattern, a sample of Soak, AND a self-addressed, postage prepaid envelope for sending my completed sock in. And as payment? Two skeins of sock yarn. Not a bad deal. The sock is done--just needs the toe stitched up.
3. A swatch for the Cardi Cozy from the new Mason-Dixon knitting book. I'm using Kidsilk Night.
Longing to Start:
1. Sock Yarn Scrap Blanket. Sue and Amy from Knit Nite are working on this, and I'm intrigued.
2. Monteagle Bag, also from Mason-Dixon.
3. Honeycomb, the vest that was suppose to be my Ravelympic project. Yeah, that didn't happen.
Sorry for the pictureless post. We're going to Michigan on Wednesday to visit Paul's sister and her family, so I really hope I find that charger by then.
Have a lovely Sunday!
Posted by Emma at 9:12 AM