Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hey, Blogiversary!

So today is the actual day and....Tina was the winner of my contest, as determined by the Random Number Generator. Congrats, Tina, I have emailed your gift certificate to The Loopy Ewe to you. Have fun!

Thanks to everyone who entered, and to everyone who is reading my blog and commenting. It's been a lot of fun, and I have learned so much from your comments, and your blogs, and the entire community. It's such a good thing!

To celebrate, I stopped by this crazy little yarn shop in Grove, Oklahoma today and picked up these:



Holy mackeral! Tahki Cotton Classic! None of them priced over $4.00. Most of them were priced at $3.85. I so wish they had had more colors, because let me tell you, this is a bargain. Eric and I both got Tofutsies too, for way less than we would pay in Tulsa. This little shop is definitely going to be a must-stop place everytime we are in Delaware County!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Blogiversary! Also, love the colors in the Tahki!

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to pick my favorite colour there. So far I've narrowed it down to three...

Marianne said...

Yes, they're all lovely....hey, next time you go to Grove.....

Knit and fall back in it said...

I am going to have so much fun watching your mitred square project. It is going to be (like everything else you do) gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary from me too!

Anonymous said...

Happy blogiversary! I'm jealous of your bargain.

sheep#100 said...

Thanks for visiting the blog!

- spectacular trek

sheep#100 said...

And Happy Blog Day.

Susan said...

Happy blogiversary! Goodness, I don't even know when I started mine (not up to a year yet, that's for certain!) - now I'm going to have to go back and check! What fun for you - and what a fantastic bargain you got to celebrate at the same time!!!

Susan said...

p.s. I also wanted to let you know that the charts for the Backyard Leaves Scarf aren't really that bad - I re-write them in column form and it's stunning how much of a difference that makes for me. (must be a right brain/left brain sort of thing....and honestly, if you can practice law then you're totally capable of doing wildly complex & confusing things - my husband is a paralegal and !!!AY YI YI!!!! the stuff he brings home sometimes!!!!!)

If you'd like a copy of my re-written charts just let me know! It shouldn't be a copyright problem as you've already got the originals yourself..... ;>

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary from me as well! Posts like this always make me wish I had a teleporter so I can visit places with great yarn for sale. *sigh* Well, until the technology catches up, enjoy your yarn!