Saturday, March 22, 2008

Monkey Sock Swap

The Measurements
Shoe size: 9.5
Foot length in inches: 9.5
Circumference: 9.5

Yarn Preferences
What are your favorite colors? Pinks, reds, blues, greens. Paler colors, for sure. I am not really into earth tones, although browns blended with the above colors is always nice. I think my color preferences are pretty apparent from a scan of my blog, and if you need clarification, feel free to ask!

What color clashes with your wardrobe? Colors I tend to dislike are earth tones, jewel tones.

Do you prefer solids or variegated yarns? I love variegated yarns, especially for Monkeys! For lacy patterns or anything else, I like solids. I have been trying the last month or so to focus on amassing more solid colored sock yarns because I have a tendency to buy the lovely variegateds, and then have nothing to use on all those lovely patterns from Favorite Socks!

What are your favorite brand sock yarns? Cherry Tree Hill Supersock, Fleece Artist, Koigu, Lisa Souza, Socks That Rock, Lorna's Laces, various independant Etsy sellers

Is there a new sock yarn you really would like to try? I'm always up for new and interesting sock yarn. Basically, as long as it's pretty, I love it!

Cookie A. Patterns
List the patterns you do not have but would like to receive: I love the German Stocking--it looks like a real challenge. I also like Red Thread, but have never done a toe-up sock before.

Allergies
Do you have any allergies that your pal needs to know about? (animals, fiber, sensitivity to smoke etc.) None
Will you knitting be exposed to animals? Cats
Will you knitting be exposed to cigarette smoke? No

Shipping
What country do you live in? U.S.
Are you willing to ship outside your country?
I prefer a U.S. pal.

No comments: